GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery

+6
TheRuler
King Galixy
Spirit
Eraser
DarkNess
IversonSt3
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 pm

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

Latest: (after 10 days out) so be more "good" with me. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 pm

fxmike

fxmike

I like the colour scheme and the shadows, nice blending there, a well made siggy.
and i'm trying to create some activity, but its kinda difficult here... Razz

28IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

Mizara

Mizara

You blurred the render too much :d

29IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Yea.. not really blurred the whole thing.. I know what you did but I can't explain it Razz The background is nice and so is the text.. nice and plain but abit too plain Smile Good Stuff! ^^ 8/10

30IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm

King Galixy

King Galixy

its goob but kinda too blury... i dont see text clearly...

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

31IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

Thank You all! Very Happy

Latest:

32IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

King Galixy

King Galixy

w0w i like it very much.... 9.9/10 coz render is big... but its ok xD

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

33IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 pm

fxmike

fxmike

A great piece of artwork mate, great colouring and background that makes the sig stand out real well, good font aswell to go with the overall image effects.

34IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

Thnx and what about this? Rolling Eyes

These 3 Synchro's symbolize the Dorms. Very Happy

35IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: IversonSt3's GFX-Gallery Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm

fxmike

fxmike

Nice rendering work mate, I still liked the last one better though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum