GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free registry cleaner

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free registry cleaner Empty Free registry cleaner Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

fxmike

fxmike

This is a good registry cleaning program, and its free.. ii Ive got this and ive used it a few times..
when the screen with the donate pops up, just click " skip ".
Eusing Free Registry Cleaner 2.6.3
Available from...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
About...
- Eusing Free Registry Cleaner is a free registry repair software that allows you to safely clean and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. The Windows Registry is a crucial part of your PC's operation system.
Free registry cleaner 2rr2pm1
Key Features :-
Safely scan your entire Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information

A simple, user-friendly interface with which you can safely repair invalid entries in your Windows Registry

Make your computer faster by cleaning your Windows registry

Improve your Windows PC’s overall performance and stability

Find Windows Registry keys left over from deleted files or uninstalled applications

The automatic backup creation of the repaired registry entries

100% Spyware FREE, NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.

2Free registry cleaner Empty Re: Free registry cleaner Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Stef

Stef

Pretty good! Although I do recommend using CCleaner instead, it's faaar more versatile and useful Very Happy

3Free registry cleaner Empty Re: Free registry cleaner Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

fxmike

fxmike

ROFL maybe you try reading the info on those websites a bit more...
Ive got, and use ccleaner aswell.
ccleaner is not a dedicated registry cleaner, it only does that as a side option and is limited.
eusings free registry cleaner is a dedicated registry cleaner and.......... jeez!! why am I trying to explain this...
Everyone, just use it if you want to.. and if you dont want to, then dont..
Rolling Eyes

4Free registry cleaner Empty Re: Free registry cleaner Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Stef

Stef

fxmike wrote: ROFL maybe you try reading the info on those websites a bit more...
Ive got, and use ccleaner aswell.
ccleaner is not a dedicated registry cleaner, it only does that as a side option and is limited.
eusings free registry cleaner is a dedicated registry cleaner and.......... jeez!! why am I trying to explain this...
Everyone, just use it if you want to.. and if you dont want to, then dont..
Rolling Eyes

I understand, but most people don't even know what's registry, and just reinstall their operating system every 3-6 months :S

However, there is one better way to keep the registry clean, ALWAYS...

Linux Razz (However most people are afraid to switch to linux even though they don't use any programs that won't be able to be used in a Linux Distribution using wine)

5Free registry cleaner Empty Re: Free registry cleaner Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:57 pm

King Galixy

King Galixy

Now u posting that registry cleaner i was needed it before 5mins... my comp isnt work coz some registry error... xD

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

6Free registry cleaner Empty Re: Free registry cleaner Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 am

fxmike

fxmike

Embarassed Yeh, thats me, always late with everything.. Laughing hope you got your comp fixed ok mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum