GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Construction.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Construction. Empty Site Construction. Sat May 15, 2010 9:38 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

This site is being constructed again therefore you will be seeing alot of changes. You can post if you like the new changes or not and any suggestions you have.

2Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Me and Ultimatus has decided we won't have any small banners in this forum but only one main banner.

3Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Mon May 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Fred100

Fred100

The new forum icons look like the ashes & the runes used in runescape , are they connected in a manner?

4Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Skore

Skore

Great....
I dont spend to much time on forum...I am ignored forum,because i dont have much free time...I am sorry but,Ultimatus and Dark duelist are always here..I try to be more time here,but you know school,football,girls...lol

5Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Lol, Ok Skore, try to come here n visit us =) Fred, that's been changed. It was just coz of the theme.

6Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Tue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Fred100

Fred100

Lol okey Looks nice btw Very Happy

7Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Sat May 22, 2010 8:23 am

Skore

Skore

People i have posted clock on forum and portal,but we have a problem with time zone...Because that clock on portal is time zone gmt + 1(i think that is London,Lisabon,Dublin...) and on forum gmt +2 (Belgrade,Brarislava,Budapest,Prague)

8Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am

DarkNess

DarkNess

Firstly, GMT +1 isn't London, Dublin, Lisabon.... it's countries like France, Germany, places close to those and secondly, the forum GMT is +2 coz Ultimatus (the owner!) has that timezone Razz I'll see what I can do. But, nice work putting the clock there Smile

9Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 am

Skore

Skore

DarkNess wrote: and secondly, the forum GMT is +2 coz Ultimatus (the owner!) has that timezone Razz I'll see what I can do. But, nice work putting the clock there Smile
Yes man, because that,and that is my time zone...
In which time zone is London??

10Site Construction. Empty Re: Site Construction. Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 am

DarkNess

DarkNess

London is GMT (+0) Normal GMT. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]