GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serbia...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serbia... Empty Serbia... Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Skore

Skore

Well you know I am from Serbia,my friend Ultimatus also...
I am interested what you heard(or what you know) about Serbia????
Do you see Serbia in good light or bad...???

2Serbia... Empty Re: Serbia... Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

TheRuler

TheRuler

I can tell you, I don't know nothing really, only about the Kosovo situation, that Serbia doesn't want the independence of it Very Happy I think Sebia in a neutral light Wink

3Serbia... Empty Re: Serbia... Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Stef

Stef

I see serbia in the same light I see the rest of the countries, because I would never stereotype people depending on their nation, which means in neutral light.

However, I don't know how things are there, because the only thing I can think about the condition of Serbia is how it COULD be after the almost "recent" dissolution of Yugoslavia. The first thing I can think of is that Serbia is a third-world country, but I never went there and I know nothing about it's condition so I can't really say anything Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum