GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

My newbie showcase

+7
Eraser
Mizara
King Galixy
IversonSt3
DarkNess
Yuri Bakura
Fallen King
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Hehe, simple but effective, nice work Smile 9/10

27My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Fallen King

Fallen King

New Work:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

28My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:20 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Lol, it's like you put the bg of your last 2 ones and put it together Very Happy Nice work, however the render does not fit the bg and neither does the text, don't stick to one font! 8.5/10

29My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

it is good but maybe you shud chg the background style

8/10

http://duelinguniverse.forumotion.net

30My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

nC one! I haven't got something else to say! Bakura and Darkness covered them all! Razz

31My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Fallen King

Fallen King

Sup guys long time no see anyway here is my latest Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comment and Rate Very Happy

32My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

nC! You are growing more than me! Very Happy

33My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

King Galixy

King Galixy

its really good but hmm u didnt cut render good but its still good 7/10

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

34My newbie showcase - Page 2 Empty Re: My newbie showcase Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 pm

fxmike

fxmike

I'm giving it a whopping 8 1/2 out of 10, cause i think its got great depth, great colours and the main image stands out real well, I woulda give it a 9, but I think you coulda shown the whole of the fist at the top right, even though it would of been above the rest of the sig.
But great work all the same though FK.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum