GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Yuri Bakura good at photoshop ? Want the secret ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

Hi, I am Yuri. Do you know why I improve a lot in photoshop just in 5 months ? One of the secret is read tutorial. I search for very long time for a tutorial website, and i found it. That website have many tutorial on it and some of the tutorial is posting here too from that website xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This website have many tutorial such as fire effect which is commonly use for the signature of Yu-Gi-Oh at KC last time. You will definetely improve if you read the website's tutorials. Admin here also know that website since they have their tutorials, and I going to post it since no one know it LOL

What are you waiting for ? Go and read it xD
I am not always kind like this and giving you tips to improve lol! I never give tips to anyone about how to improve except some of my friends. And also ...
i dunno why i post the website for you guys wtf xD

GL anyway ~ (sorry for my bad/broken english, I am not good at english ~.~)

http://duelinguniverse.forumotion.net

DarkNess

DarkNess

Lol, firstly thnx for informing us of this but it's in the wrong forum category Razz

~~Topic moved~~

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

oh, sry, i tot it is advertising site >.<

http://duelinguniverse.forumotion.net

Mizara

Mizara

BANN HIMMMM.
Kidding, thanks for the site. I'll look up to it later.

TheRuler

TheRuler

Yea, the page is awesome, I found it yesterday too Very Happy And I love it too Very Happy

IversonSt3

IversonSt3

O.O thats the Secret of awesomeness?

Thanks BRO! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum