GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youtube music downloader

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Youtube music downloader Empty Youtube music downloader Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

fxmike

fxmike

This program might come in handy for some of the guys here, its a youtube music downloader and converter.
Theres also a free trial of it available.
Website link...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Youtube music downloader 21jncjq
About....
Download YouTube Music videos and convert them to MP3,AVI,WMV,MOV,MP4,3GP formats. Download Millions of music from YouTube.

2Youtube music downloader Empty Re: Youtube music downloader Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

I've tried this.. it's good but the trial only lets you download 5 songs so be warned xP It's a good thing if only all of it was free Razz Anywayz.. I got another free and LEGAL method.. just PM me and I'll show ya the way.

3Youtube music downloader Empty Re: Youtube music downloader Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

fxmike

fxmike

Smile yeh, there's lots of different ways to get music from youtube... legal... and ermm!! the other way.. Laughing
Same with all the resources i'm posting, but i just post the links to the official websites for obvious reasons.. Laughing
* looks round to see if " the men in suits " are watching.. affraid
Laughing

4Youtube music downloader Empty Re: Youtube music downloader Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 pm

King Galixy

King Galixy

i using youtube downloader and u can convert video to mp3 file... xD

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

5Youtube music downloader Empty Re: Youtube music downloader Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Skore

Skore

UltimatuS wrote:i using youtube downloader and u can convert video to mp3 file... xD
me,too

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum