GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

hack hack hack ...

+3
Mizara
King Galixy
Yuri Bakura
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hack hack hack ... Empty hack hack hack ... Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

well, at all academy, i always saw HACK. I dunno the hacker is real or not but i dun wan to risk my account anymore at forumotion, so i decide to quit all forumotion account. Including gwwd, since it is one of forumotion.

good bye everyone, i will be back someday (until no hacker around, maybe that is imposibble)

http://duelinguniverse.forumotion.net

2hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 am

King Galixy

King Galixy

lol hacker must hack owner or admin of site not member... coz they dont hack they have pass for all forumotion forums/blogs and they change owner pass and that is hacked... wierd huh?

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

3hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 am

Mizara

Mizara

Yuri,

Jigsaw don't target websites like gwwd. I guarantee you.
GWWD is not the type of websites that they hack, also, they usually don't hack the members. Only the leader, unless the leader provocates them (like DJD did) and then they "show" their abilities by hacking the members

Anyway, my point is that you shouldn't worry about GWWD getting hacked.

4hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

LOL!! I know the hacker.. we had a little talk.. he's good now with me.. he told me he only hacks Yu-Gi-Oh Academies.. don't worry =)

5hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

fxmike

fxmike

Guys that hack ordinary peoples accounts, forums or websites are just a bunch of tossers, they dont deserve any respect from anyone, same with them ppl that are using the" istealer " to learn ppls passwords and info, their just scum...

6hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

he only hack yugioh academy ? Dun make me vomit, he hacked my KC.COM account and chg the email and pass !!! NOW I FXXXING MAD

http://duelinguniverse.forumotion.net

7hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Mizara

Mizara

Yuri Bakura wrote:he only hack yugioh academy ? Dun make me vomit, he hacked my KC.COM account and chg the email and pass !!! NOW I FXXXING MAD

He hacked your "KCVDS" account= Yugioh. Period.

8hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

TheRuler

TheRuler

now DK got hacked too :S

9hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am

rocker_fox

rocker_fox

Haha.
Sorry for the sudden dissapearence, got a girlfriend and was busy and yaddah yaddah yaddah... so... I don't think we might need to be afraid about a hacker because this site is way too small.
Hackers like big fishes or disgusting fishes.

10hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 am

King Galixy

King Galixy

omg look i can make kcvds stealer whit right codes and that is hacking kcvds acc lol -.-*
and hackers can hack any forumotion forums, site, blog coz they have 1 pass for all forumotuion acc's...

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

11hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:11 am

DarkNess

DarkNess

Yesh.. that's the way Kira hacks.. he uses a master pass for forummotion and gets all pass'.. KCVDS account = Yu-Gi-Oh as Mizara said Razz

12hack hack hack ... Empty Re: hack hack hack ... Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 am

fxmike

fxmike

Hmm!! hacker eh!! nah, just another script kiddie.........
Hey!! did you know..
Hacking dates back to early Roman times. However, back then there was very little to 'hack' - only stone tablets. People who would sneak in at night and change the contents of a stone tablet by 'hacking' at it with a hammer and chisel... hence the name, 'hacker'. scratch
"Script Kiddie" (also "Script Kiddy") is a term used to describe a n00b and wannabe hacker.
It is also a synonym for epic failure.
Script Kiddies typically have no real technological experience except using AOL to chat in 1337 with other wannabes and downloading pr0n and random "pre-written scripts" to do "malicious" things with. Pffft!!t. Malicious, my butt... Rolling Eyes
Script Kiddies are anti-social parasites and have personalities comparable to maggots. They like to pretend that they are intelligent life forms when they feed off of superior life forms.
Laughing
Now you know what us guys at the Asylum think about ppl who mess forum owners places up..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum