GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

coming out in middle school

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1coming out in middle school Empty coming out in middle school Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

fxmike

fxmike

I read this yesterday and thought it was really good.
( Rite, OK, I also thought that this has gotta get a few comments from ppl ... Laughing )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Its about a 13 year old boy who more or less had to come out as being gay as everyone sorta found out after he told a mate, then his mate told someone else, they told someone else, and after a few people told others, someone's mother told his mother and she told him...
Its a good story because it shows you that parents have got the same issue's with their kids whether their straight, gay or bi, and its got humour in the story aswell, I laughed like heck at the bit where the boy asked if he could go to a gay pride parade, and his mom said ok, but only if one of them could go with him, so he said his dad could go... cause he knew that his dad would be really embarrassed.. lol. he said to his dad " now remember dad, you cant give me into trouble for whistling and cheering at cute guys in speedo's." and boy, did he whistle and cheer Laughing
I can just imagine his dads face... pure red.. Embarassed Laughing
Anyway, read this, its really good....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source......... "The New York Times".
And yeh!! I know the story is about gay boys and girls, and that its still difficult for them to let family and friends know that they are gay........ even though this is 2010,... jeez!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So, what do you think?, weve only got one chance at this life, so doesnt matter whether your straight, gay or bisexual, you still deserve to be happy.
Or, are you homophobic maybe? and wish hell on all gays.. Rolling Eyes
C'mon... say summit... and to the guests... join now, and have your say on the topic...
Yeps.... that means you.. JOIN NOW!!!
Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]