GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Duelist has arrived

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Dark Duelist has arrived Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 am

DarkNess

DarkNess

Hi, I joined this site yesterday but I forgot to do it so here it is.

Hey, I'm new to this site, my KCVDS name is 1441RULES if anyone wanna duel me. My HAM name is DarkRuler1441.

2Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 am

King Galixy

King Galixy

welcome stay active...

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

3Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Skore

Skore

Welcome!!!!

4Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 pm

DarkNess

DarkNess

Hi, every1 I need help, its my first time using PS CS4 and its really hard. Well, first of all, UltimatuS inspired me to do this, thnx. Ok, I learnt some things from the web and from UltimatuS' forum but I still have no idea of all the controls. I dont know how to import images from the internet to PS, plz can someone help me???

5Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Skore

Skore

Hi...you can go to topic tutorials [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and learn about ps tools....
If i understand you want download/save images from internet and open that images in phostoshop,right???

6Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 am

Shadow

Shadow

welcome dark

7Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 am

Skore

Skore

Where you come from???

8Dark Duelist has arrived Empty Re: Dark Duelist has arrived Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 am

DarkNess

DarkNess

I live in London but not in the city but the outer suburbs(I think thats what they call my area).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum