GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virtual DJ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Virtual DJ Empty Virtual DJ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

fxmike

fxmike

This is the program I use to mix my music and make mix cd's.
Its really good, just takes a bit of getting used to all the controls, and it does use a bit of process power from my laptop.. Smile
Virtual DJ.
Available from... ( and free trial )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Virtual DJ 35hqxd1
Description:-
- VirtualDJ is the hottest MP3 mixing software, targeting every DJ from bedroom DJs to professional superstars like Carl Cox. With its breakthrough BeatLock engine, your songs will always stay in the beat, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ could. The automatic seamless loop engine and the brand new synchronised sampler will let you perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all. The visual representation and the cues allow you to clearly see the song’s structure, and never be surprised by a break anymore. The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
Virtual DJ W7yc74

2Virtual DJ Empty Re: Virtual DJ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:27 am

King Galixy

King Galixy

Yeee virtual dj is really cool program....

https://gfxwwd.darkbb.com

3Virtual DJ Empty Re: Virtual DJ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

TheRuler

TheRuler

another thing I've already seen :O Very Happy

4Virtual DJ Empty Re: Virtual DJ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 am

fxmike

fxmike

Laughing Yeh, thought most people would know about virtual dj, its a popular program for mixing music...
* mikey trots off back to the Asylum to look for programs Ruler hasnt heard of.. *
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum