GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tintii photo filter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tintii photo filter Empty Tintii photo filter Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 pm

fxmike

fxmike

I know this is basically for photographs, but it should work pretty good on digital grafix images aswell.
So ive posted this in the graphics resources section...
This looks really good, i'm gonna try this program on some of my photo's, and some of my grafix images aswell.
;- Tintii photo filter.
Available from...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Description:-
Tintii takes full colour photos and processes them into black and white with some select regions highlighted in colour. The technique is known as colour popping or selective colouring – tintii makes it easy. Tintii involves no tedious selections or masking, or rigid preselected colours, just a few mouse clicks and a great colour-select effect. Additional post-processing controls facilitate finer control, such as edge softening and greyscale mixing. The tintii filter plugin for Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements and Corel® Paint Shop Pro® lets you apply selective colour effects in conjunction with tools such as desaturation brushes, scripting and batch processing. The tintii plugin is a great asset in the toolkit of professional or hobbyist photographers, graphic designers and web designers.
Features:-
•Added “click and drag” scrolling to preview image.
•Added “thumb tracking” to sliders — preview image updates live as sliders move.
•More performance improvements.
•Restored OpenMP support on Windows for multithreading on multicore processors, adding Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package to installer.
•Reduced flicker problems on Windows.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum