GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFX World Wide Design
Welcome to GWWD where the best meets Feel free to join and introduce Your self here!
GFX World Wide Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GFX World Wide Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nature Illusion Studio

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nature Illusion Studio Empty Nature Illusion Studio Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

fxmike

fxmike

This is a program ive had for a while, ive not used it a lot, but its kinda good and you can create some very good animated pictures.
:- Nature Illusion Studio.
Available from...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
About...
Carefully designed for ease of use, Nature Illusion Studio intuitive interface lets you produce beautiful animated scenes in only a few easy steps.
:- One of my animated pictures of bex down at the seaside Smile ...
let it load first.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nature Illusion Studio comes with water settings preset including waterfall, lake, ocean, river, and any other effects so you can use it easily in just a click away and see the result instantly.
Nature Illusion Studio allows you to produce your living photos as screensavers, executables, videos, or animated gifs, meaning you have a complete set of formats for your prefered purposes, whether to use it for your own enjoyment, share it with your loved ones, publish it in your website, upload the videos to youtube.. It's your choice.

2Nature Illusion Studio Empty Re: Nature Illusion Studio Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm

TheRuler

TheRuler

I don't think that the water looks cool Very Happy The rock moves too when the water moves Very Happy

3Nature Illusion Studio Empty Re: Nature Illusion Studio Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 am

fxmike

fxmike

Yes, i know that the rock moves aswell... Rolling Eyes that was me just testing the program out to see how it works..
* splashes Ruler with water * Razz

4Nature Illusion Studio Empty Re: Nature Illusion Studio Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm

TheRuler

TheRuler

so that means that u suck with it? Razz

5Nature Illusion Studio Empty Re: Nature Illusion Studio Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 am

fxmike

fxmike

Laughing ermm!! yes.. Embarassed I'l get the hang of it yet though...
so.. boom boom cha cha cha...-->[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ROFL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum